martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

Presentation


Hello! My name is Sebastian Campos, but my mom usually called Seba. I was born on the 27th July 1988 in Santiago, Chile. I live in La Florida with my mom and my brother. My mother is Marianela Muñoz. She is english teacher. My brother is Diego. He studies electronic civil engineering in University of Santiago.

The last member of my family is my son Maximiliano. He is 5 years old, but doesn't live with me. I play soccer with Maximiliano on the weekends. He also likes running around the park.

I study journalism in University of Chile and i'm working in University Silva Henriquez.

 I like watching football with my friends, because it's very fun share with other people. I go to San Carlos de Apoquindo stadium. My favourite team is Universidad Católica.


1 comentario:

  1. Good start Sebastian.

    I don't understand this sentence. Can you check it please,

    - but my mom usually called Seba

    ResponderEliminar